Sustainable development of society through reassessment of values
Project number: KA220-ADU-49369AE5
In these years some new values have started to replace traditional values due to social changes and globalization. It is important to define the role of values in individual and social life in between generations and communities, to assimilate them more consciously and transfer them to life.
Project Activities and Outputs:
- A1. A Value Analysis Report.
- A2. Values Education Programme (VEP).
- A3. Guideline of Basic Societal And Individual Values
- A4.Interactive Family Memories Album
The project SUSDEVALUES.
A 2 years Erasmus+ project, it aims to explore:
- the psychological nature of values;
- the European values and the value
- how they differ across social categories
such as gender, family structure,
education level, religiosity and age.
It isdirectly interested in the general Erasmus+ and the specific adult education priorities such as Common values, civic engagement and participation inclusion and diversity. SUSDEVALUES supports teachers on adult organizations creating guidelines that inspire basic common values among adults, elderly, young, migrant and local people, for their personal and/or professional development, ultimately for the benefit of the target group and their family members.
On 21- 22nd February the partners from:
- Latvia: Grobinas Pieaguso izglitibas centrs www.grobinaspic.com/
- Austria: VAEV Research and Development Agency www.vaev.at
- Turkey: Avrasya Yenilikçi Toplum Derneği www.eurasiavision.eu
- Spain: Indepcie www.indepcie.com
- Cyprus: Synthesis www.synthesiscenter.org
gathered in Perugia (Italy), hosted by the Italian partner Tatics www.tatics.it It was a great occasion to meet in person, share ideas on the project development, fix deadlines and next steps and meet local stakeholders.
Project Target groups:
- 180 adults aged 50+
- 180 learners of adult organizations.
- 60 directors, staff, members, employees of the adult organizations.
- 60 Teachers and trainers of the adult organizations.
- 30 Lecturers and Academicians.
- 30 NGO representatives.
- 30 family members: 30.